"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Added New Blog! Honduras Abandoned

I've added a new blog to my Blog List to the side-- Honduras Abandoned.

Go check out Honduras Abandoned for some on the ground reports of the situation in Honduras from Hunter Smith (h/t to And So it Goes in Shreveport and Legal Insurrection). Plenty of photos and personal accounts, plus a great choice of blog format (*heh*).

I am personally fascinated by this blog and I think both it and the Honduras story deserve attention. I highly recommend giving it a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment