"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gallup: Obama's Economic Approval Rating Drops to 35%



CLICK PIC TO ENLARGE


But I thought Obama was going to focus every day (when he's not playing golf) on the economy. I guess he's just sucking at it. And wait and see what the numbers are when ObamaCare gets wheeled out in all of its full and bank-bustingly expensive glory.

From the Gallup article by Lydia Saad (Via Drudge):

Despite President Barack Obama's renewed focus on the nation's economy this summer, crisscrossing the country to talk about job creation, he scores worse with Americans on the economy than he did in June. His approval rating on the issue, now 35%, is down seven percentage points, and his ratings on taxes and the federal budget deficit are each down five points. During the same period, his overall approval rating is down three points.

Honestly I can't believe that the Zimmerman trial didn't drop Obama's race relations numbers, but most people are so misinformed on the topic that it makes me cry. And it seems that pretty much everyone I know believes that race relations are at a 20 year low at least. I guess they don't blame the divider-in-chief like I do. I guess the fault really lies with Missouri rodeo clans.

No comments:

Post a Comment