"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Update: Mending Blogger


It's awfully nice to say that that I'm back and doing well.

I'm still in physical therapy getting my shoulder loosened and strengthened up, but everything seems to be going well, if a bit painfully.

Typing is still a little tough for me, but I should be back to posting regularly. My deepest thanks for the kind words people have offered. They are much appreciated.

Hope things are going well, and I should begin posting later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Yukio Ngaby


No comments:

Post a Comment