"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Announcement: Broken Blogger



I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be out of action for a few weeks. I'm afraid I'm about to undergo a surgery on my shoulder very soon, and will be away recovering for a while. The extent of my injury is not completely clear yet, so I can't really tell how long I'll be out. No matter what, I won't be blogging for at least three weeks.

In the meantime, check out the links at the side.

I'll hopefully be back to blogging soon.

Thanks,
Yukio Ngaby

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with that. I just got through with having both knees replaced. Rehab is no fun fer sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thanks.

      Yeah, rehab is definitely not fun. I suspect knees are quite a bit worse than the relatively simple shoulder repair I had, so I hope you're doing well.

      Delete