"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Experiencing Blogger Burnout...Be Back in a Week or So

Sorry about the lack of entries lately, but like I said I'm feeling awfully burnt out with politics and such right now. I'm going to give myself a break but I'll be back in a week or so.

Talk to you then...

2 comments:

  1. We all need a break once in a while. Rest easy. I look forward to reading your blog again when you return.

    Take care.

    - Zilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zilla.

    This time around, I'm finding that not writing about politics is about as frustrating as actually doing it. I guess I need to just hide from the internet and media for a few days. Heh. Be back blogging probably on Monday.

    ReplyDelete