"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Added New Blog! Carol's Closet


I've added a new link to the Blog List: Carol's Closet.

Carol's a Floridian who's got a number of interesting posts up-- some background on Roman Polanski, a post on Charlie Crist, some nice words about Marco Rubio, and more. Go check it out.

Thanks, and my apologies to Carolyn Tackett for not linking back sooner.

*NOTE: I try to be very liberal about linking to people who link to me, but sometimes I miss someone out there (hey, this "interweb" place is all big 'n' stuff). If you have a link to this blog and I don't have you on this blog's Blog List, then leave a comment somewhere and I'll very likely link back.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for adding me. It is very much appreciated!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete