"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Personal Update (another one?!)

Sorry for not posting more in the last couple of days. I think I'm experiencing blog-burnout. Although political wheels are spinning right now, I just can't seem to get up enough interest to write anything long-winded enough to post...

Also I'm reading Before the Big Bang by Brian Clegg, and it's really pretty fascinating and hard to put down. And I've finally got a working computer with all the right programs loaded, so I've started writing again. Just a short story for right now, to get my mind back into a narrative mind-set. This time I'm keeping both a CD and flash drive back-up along with a hard copy. I'm not losing a summer's worth of work again...

Anyway, I should be back blogging pretty regularly soon.

Thanks,
Yukio Ngaby

No comments:

Post a Comment