"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Congressman Schrader's Telephone Town Hall is Buggy Pt. 2

Once again my local congressional rep had a "telephone town hall," and once again the whole thing was buggy. I wish these people would please get their act together...

The event began at 6:00 pm. tonight. I received my phone call from them (the only the way I know of to participate) at 6:25, so I missed half of it. About ten minutes in or so, Congressman Schrader was unable to hear any of the callers and he kind of stumped around for a bit while the technical problem was addressed. He also assured us all that this was the first time this has happened (not so-- his teleconference in August was also buggy).

This is the second telephone town hall I've participated in (out of three that I know of). It is also the second time that I received the call late (this time significantly late), and the second time I was unable to ask a question due to technical problems. At least I could hear it this time...

0 for 2 guys! Not a good average.

No comments:

Post a Comment