"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More Halloween Terror... The Los Angeles Rams' "Ram It"



Who doesn't like a little "unintentional" homoeroticism in their professional football sports videos?

 Enjoy.




Such beautiful lines such as "Do you know how to ram it? We're rocking L.A., so we're going to ram it today!" Or "Let's ram it right now with the L.A. Rams." And who could forget "I like to ram it, as you can see. Nobody likes ramming it more than me." My personal favorite "I learned long ago if you ram it just right, you can ram it all day and ram it all night."

If I'd known about this video, I would have fled Southern California sooner.

Geez...


No comments:

Post a Comment