"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Funnies: House Preview


Sorry that I haven't been posting recently. Between being (sort of) snowed in for a weekend and the Olympics, I've been distracted. Plus, I've been remarkably happier while being temporarily ignorant of Obama's lawlessness, stupid executive orders, and liberty-hating agenda. Ah, well...

Anyway here's a preview of "House," a Japanese horror film from the '70s. I haven't seen the film yet, so I don't know if it was meant to be a satire or actual horror-- I suspect the latter. However, the trailer is both bizarre and amusingly horrible. And there's some great music that jarringly starts and stops in the trailer for no particular reason. I get a good laugh from it.

There is some blood and gore in this cartoony/Monty Pythonesque way. You've been warned.

Enjoy:





No comments:

Post a Comment