"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Pledge...

Here's a sweet little video full of snort-worthy promises. Make sure you read Breitbart's text as well.
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/breitbart/2009/01/19/where-were-you-celebrities-after-911/


Kudos to Andrew Breitbart for addressing this vid and not letting this arrogant bit of Hollywood hypocrisy attempting to pass for altruism slide by.

What's my pledge? Well since you asked and you know I got one...

I pledge... to strive to be a morally upright person regardless of who is currently president.

I pledge... that my values are not dependant upon a leader telling me what they are.

I pledge... to judge a person by the demonstrable content of their character and not by his/her popularity.

I pledge... to not compromise my integrity for the sake of unity.

Oh yeah... and I pledge to turn the lights off, cause I used to leave the lights on but we want to conserve energy so I’ma turn the lights off, you turn the lights off...

And I pledge to not go into a public restroom after Jason Bateman since he might have only had a single instead of a deuce.

Here's a link to Iowahawk's very funny take on the Obama pledge:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2009/01/i-pledge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment