"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sick Again

Sorry I haven't been posting for the last several days. I've been down with the same garbage as usual. My minor operation is scheduled for the end of the this month and I'll be down for at least a week afterwards, maybe longer.

Hopefully I'll be back healthy again after this, or at least have taken a major step in the right direction. I am optimistic about the future, a feeling I have not had regarding my health in too long a time.

I've still been following the health care situation and I urge you to contact Congress. Let them know that you are paying attention and that you will not forget what they do here.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it. Your readers are looking forward to your recovery (long awaited).

    ReplyDelete