"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Responds to Obama Administration "Chickensh*t" Comment


A chickenshit and a fighter (Photo and caption from Dani Danyan's Twitter)


Smart diplomacy, huh?

I guess all of that is going with Obama's "don't do dumb shit, call an ally's head of state chickenshit" policy.

From Prime Minister's Office website (via Gateway Pundit):

As Prime Minister, I stand firm with regard to Israel's security. I care about the lives of each and every citizen and each and every soldier. I have been on battlefields many times. I risked my life for this country, and I am not prepared to make concessions that will endanger it. And it must be understood, our supreme interests, first and foremost security and the unity of Jerusalem, are not the top priority of those same anonymous sources that attack us and me personally. I am being attacked only because I am protecting the State of Israel. If I did not protect the State of Israel, if I did not stand up decisively for our national and security interests, they would not attack me. And despite the attacks I face, I will continue to protect our country; I will continue to protect the citizens of Israel. 
I would also like to add that I respect and appreciate our deep connection with the United States. Since the establishment of the country, we have had disagreements with the US and we will have disagreements in the future as well. However, they are not at the expense of the close relationship between our peoples and our countries. We have seen time and again, this year as well, that support for the State of Israel is ever increasing among the American public, and this support reached an all-time high. The strategic alliance and the moral covenant between our countries continues and will continue. [emphasis mine]

You know, Netanyahu deserves better than to be knocked around by the legacy 'C' students working at the State Department.

And, of course, the U.S. deserves better than the ungifted amateur that is currently alienating or openly betraying our allies. It's going to be long two years until that national embarrassment finally leaves office...

No comments:

Post a Comment