"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Morning Funnies: Worst Shark Attacks in Movies



Saturday funnies... because sometimes you need a laugh no matter the circumstances.

So here's a mash-up of some of the silliest shark attacks ever-- and the original "Jaws" thrown in for some reason.

Enjoy:


By the way, is it kinda sad that I've seen just about all of the films these clips are from? It seems that the one with Coolio in it is the only movie I haven't seen. But I did see Coolio in "Pterodactyl."

What can I say? Bad monster movies are my guilty pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment