"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Links for the Week!

I had a rather eventful week. I had a wisdom tooth removed (presumably making me more foolish) and then immediately came down with the flu-- probably not the pork-the-other-white-meat variety but apparently the symptoms are exactly the same so... But I also managed to finish up chapter one of my first draft, so it wasn't a complete loss.

Anyway here are some links I found interesting:

Jordan over at Generation Patriot had this history and rumination on North Korea. Check it out.

William A. Jacobson at Legal Insurrection sheds a little light on the mysterious Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor.

Quite Rightly at Bread upon the Waters has a follow up on the pirates of Somalia, and the trial of Abduwali Abdukhadir Muse (the surviving pirate in the Maersk Alabama incident) in New York. I haven't heard much about this in the MSM, after reading this I can see why. It could become a farce.

Pat at And so it Goes in Shreveport... is out of school and writing about Florida Senate candidate Marco Rubio.

Snaggletoothie has his usual wonderful assortment of vidclips and articles, but this one with Victor Davis Hanson was really interesting. Check it out.

And last, but certainly not least, Caroline Glick provides a fascinating take on North Korea and the international implications of Pyongyang's ICBM and nuclear tests.

I will link some more. And, hopefully, will get a post up next week (if I can shake this flu). Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment