"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

100th POST!!!


It's my 100th post! Everyone celebrate (at least everyone in my house)!

I'd sort of wanted my 100th to be one of my long and rambling essays, but alas I couldn't resist posting this Obama action figure pic again.

Here "Action Obama" is apparently posed into doing an impression of Fred Schneider of the B-52s. "Gyyyyyrate it 'til you had your fill! Just like a pneu-matic drill!"

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 posts! :)
    This picture cracks me up every single time I see it.
    Thanks also for taking on "Anonymous" on my blog; I've about given up trying to defend myself against him; he wears me out. It's like arguing with a freakin' brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have very much enjoyed your "rambling essays" and learned a lot from them, and from your comments. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I always appreciate your visits and comments :) and hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy both of yours.

    And don't mention it, Pat. Everyone needs a pit bull sometimes.

    ReplyDelete