"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Powered By Blogger

One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Obama vs. Darth Vader Pt. 2

Nobody could've told me this would be a series...

William Jacobson over at Legal Insurrection has been putting together The Official Guide to Obama Kitsch. Check it out. It's a brilliant idea, and when I read about it I got all excited and sent in my photo of the Samurai Obama action figure. I'd been cruising on the net around inauguration time and had spied the photo on some random website and thought it funny, so I pulled it and posted it on a long day-- knowing very little about the actual product. Well, it turns out that the Obama action figure is:

a) by some company called DiD (Dragon in Dream) Corp

b) Chinese and not (as I had thought) Japanese

c) had some great photos that I've never seen
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment