"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt


One of Salem Oregon's Unofficial Top 1000 Conservative Political Bloggers!!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

SEIU Executive Literally Swiping Wallets in Iowa

Are they kidding? Check out this post from BackyardConservative. Be sure to watch the news video while you're there.

Classy...

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Sarah

    http://adoptpet.info

    ReplyDelete